ABC is a friend you can trust, whether you are a fitness addict, want peace of mind, desire to appear with your best look, are learning how to eat healthily, or are trying to live a healthier lifestyle by ignoring obesity adequately. We are a constructive influence or a safe retreat where you can talk about your most personal hitches and share the strenuous struggles that oppress your all-inclusive physical and emotional well-being.
Obesity is primarily a modernization health complication. Diabetes, high blood pressure, infertility, sleep apnoea (snoring), osteoarthritis, and an increased risk of heart disease even cancer are all linked to it. Obesity has reached epidemic proportions these days. It is the second most common cause of preventable death after smoking.
Obesity can only be avoided by leading a healthy lifestyle. We are here to assist you to guide you on the right path that will lead you to an obesity-free healthy life.
Obesity’s Most Common Causes
- Overeating is the dominant reason behind obesity.
- Genetics tendency is the other frequent reason for obesity.
- Physical inactivity is a larger reason as well.
- A diet that is rich in basic carbohydrates can cause the issue.
- Food habits regarding preservative-rich food items.
- Regular medications on few chronic disorders.
- Factors relating to the mind or continuous stress.
- Obesity is exacerbated by diseases such as hypothyroidism, insulin resistance, polycystic ovary syndrome, and Cushing’s syndrome.
The Top 5 Methods for Overcoming Obesity
- Pay attention to the nutritional value of your food. A poor nutritional diet also can lead to obesity.
- Drinks that are high in sugar and unhealthy should be avoided. Sugar content is high in many soft and alcoholic beverages. Therefore these items must be avoided from the regular food list.
- Remain physically active all the time. You can also initiate the practice of yoga or freehand or attain a gym as well.
- Understand and learn about your eating habits.
- Treat the obesity problem seriously and consult a physician for further guidance.
We Stand For
Integrative well-being for our readers:
We are aiming for a healthy body, a balanced mind, and a re-energized spirit.
So that we never lead you off track, we curate our content from a variety of medical doctors and fitness experts.
We don’t judge you if you share your most humiliating health issues with us.
Don’t worry about confidentiality! We will deliver the appropriate content according to your requirement against your query.